This Terms and Conditions agreement ("Agreement" or “Terms” or “Terms and Conditions”) describes the terms and conditions governing the use of Your Vault Payment Systems LLC (hereinafter the "Company" and/or “Vault”) application (the “C-APP”). By using the C-APP, You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) contained in this Agreement, and as it may be amended from time to time. Also, You agree that You are bound by this Agreement if You use the C-APP, whether You received the C-APP from Us or from another party. Please read this Agreement carefully and keep it for future reference.
As used in these Terms, the singular shall include the plural, and the plural the singular. The masculine, feminine and neuter shall each include the masculine, feminine and neuter, as the context requires. All capitalized words are intended solely for convenience of reference and shall in no way limit any of the provisions of these Term
As used in this Agreement, the following terms have the following meanings.
"Account Holder"" means any entity or person who has an Account with the Company.
"Retailer Day(s)" means any weekday other than federal public holidays in the United States of America.
“Chargeback” means a demand by the provider of a Payment Mechanism for a Retailer to make good the loss on a fraudulent or disputed transaction.
"Day" means the twenty-four (24) hour period running from 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time on a calendar day to 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time on the next calendar day, unless otherwise specified.
“Dispute” means a process initiated by You in an attempt to resolve a problem that You have with a Retailer or with Us regarding a Purchase Transaction.
"Fees" means those charges that may be charged to You to pay Us for a Purchase Transaction and/or an activity on Your Account. The specific Fees that apply to Your Account were: (i) provided to You at the time You obtained Your Account; or (ii) were modified by Us and agreed by You at a time after the initial Fee types and amounts were provided to and agreed by You.
"Retailer” and “Retailer Community” means certain Retailers with whom the Company has an agreement to allow Our Account Holders the ability to make Purchase Transactions on those Retailers using their C-APP.
“Purchase Transaction” means a transaction for the Purchase Transaction of goods and/or services made by You on one of Our Retailers for the goods and/or services that are sold by that Retailer.
“Default Payment Mechanism” means the method of payment that You have chosen as the primary way to pay for Your Purchase Transactions.
“Payment Mechanism” means the debit card and/or credit card and/or any other method of payment that Vault may offer to Our customers at any time to pay for their Purchase Transaction on a Retailer.
“Payment Processing Service” means the service that the Company provides to You through Your C-APP with which You can make Purchase Transactions at Retailers affiliated with the Company using C-APP.
“Return” means the process of returning goods that You have purchased from a Retailer using one of Your Payment Mechanisms.
“Refund” means funds that are moved back to Your Payment Mechanism by a Retailer for goods and/or services provided by that Retailer that You have returned to the Retailer for whatever reason.
"Service" and/or "Services" means all Company functionality provided to You including Our Payment Processing Service.
Security Code” “means the three (3) or four (4) digit code that printed on the reverse side of Your credit / debit card and may be required for Us to process Your credit / debit card Purchase Transaction.
"User ID" and “Username” means Your email address which is used by Us to identify Your Account.
"We", "Us", and "Our" mean the Company, and the Company’s successors, affiliates and assigns.
"You", "Your" and “Yours” means the person who is accepting or using the Company’s Services
Our Services are provided only to individuals who are of legal age and who are capable of forming legally binding contracts under applicable law. We may, in Our sole discretion, at any time, refuse to allow You to use any of Our Services..
III. COMPANY ACCOUNTS AND SERVICES
A. Your Vault Account
An Account was opened by You or You may have been provided an Account in some other manner. Your Account allowed You to download and activate Your C-APP and then allows You to make Purchase Transactions on Retailers that are associated with Vault. You may access Your Account using a unique User ID and password that You were asked to set up at the time You were provided Your Account
When You activated Your C-APP, You were offered the opportunity to input and allow Vault to store the information Your debit/credit and/or any other Payment Mechanism accepted by Us. If You have chosen to accept this service, You were required to select a Default Payment Mechanism. Should You choose this option and make a Purchase Transaction at one of the Retailers affiliated with Vault, Your Default Payment Mechanism will be charged for the value of Your Purchase Transaction. Should Your Default Payment Mechanism be declined, You will be offered the opportunity to choose another of Your registered Payment Mechanisms to pay for Your Purchase Transaction.
To use Our Services, You must use the C-APP at Retailers that are affiliated with Vault. The C-APP will not work at other offline or online merchants. These Services will be subject to all applicable Fees, as are posted on Our website or as have been agreed by You when You received Your Account, or as have been modified by Us and agreed by You.
Your C-APP is designed to:
- (i) enhance security and maximize the protection of Your Payment Mechanisms and
- (ii) facilitate the ease of use of Your Payment Mechanisms within Our environment.
B.The Company Payment Processing Service
Subject to the conditions and limitations in this Agreement, Our Payment Processing Service can be used to effect secure, online Purchase Transactions at certain Retailers using Your chosen Payment Mechanism. If You are trying make a Purchase Transaction and there are insufficient funds on Your chosen Payment Mechanism, We will allow You to choose another of Your Payment Mechanisms, although We cannot complete Your Purchase Transaction if there are insufficient funds available on Your Payment Mechanism. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to limit the number and/or individual Purchase Transaction value and/or accumulated value of Purchase Transaction Purchase Transaction You can make daily or within any other period of time of Our choice from or to Your Account. All Purchase Transaction will be subject to Our relevant Fees.
We neither accept nor assume any liability to ensure that goods or services that You Purchase Transaction through a Purchase Transaction using Your Payment Mechanism will meet Your satisfaction. Except as described in Section XVII – “Dispute Resolution” We will take no action to resolve Disputes between You and the Retailer where You made Your Purchase Transaction
IV. YOUR VAULT ACCOUNT
A. Your Personal Vault Account
- Storage of Funds: You understand and agree that no funds will be stored on Your Vault Account. Your Vault Account gives You the right to utilize Our C-APP to facilitate Purchase Transactions at Retailers affiliated with Vault and access to information about Your Purchase Transaction history at these Retailers.
- Transfers of Funds: You may not load funds of any type into Your Account. You may only make Purchase Transactions on Retailers that have a Retailer relationship with Us.
- Withdrawal of Funds: You cannot withdraw any type of funds from Your Account. However, if a Dispute with a Retailer is resolved in Your favor, funds that You have paid to the Retailer will be returned to the Payment Mechanism with which You initially paid that Retailer
- Usage Limits: Usage Limits for Your Account are listed on Our website or will have been disclosed to You at the time You obtained Your Account, or has been provided to You from time to time. We retain the right in Our sole discretion to change these limits at any time after notification to You.
- Modification of Limits: Should You want to increase any of the above limits on Your Account, You must provide a written request to Us. We reserve the right to approve or disapprove this limit change request at Our sole discretion
- Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions: You will be required to accept these Terms prior to Your use of Your Account. If for any reason, You are allowed to or able to use Your Account prior to acceptance of these Terms, Your first use of Your Account shall be considered Your acceptance of the Terms of this Agreement
V.PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT
- not to disclose Your Account User ID or password or otherwise make these available to any other person. If You do make these available to any other person, You will be deemed to have authorized that person to use Your Account; and,
- to use Your Account only in a manner authorized under the Terms of this Agreement; and,
- to promptly notify Us of any loss, compromise or theft of Your Account information. Should You not notify Us of any such loss, compromise or theft of Your Account information You will be solely responsible for any funds spent on Your Payment Mechanism, up to the time that You notify Us of such loss, compromise of theft of Your Account information; and
- that You will be liable for all Purchase Transaction made by a person You authorize or permit to use Your Account. If You permit someone else to use Your Account You will be responsible for all Purchase Transaction made by that person with Your Payment Mechanism; and,
- that any unauthorized person who obtains access to Your Account User ID and password may use one or all of Your Payment Mechanisms to make a Purchase Transaction, and in such event, in the absence of any intentional or grossly negligent act by Us, We will not be responsible for or liable to You for any use of any such funds
YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED BY US, WHETHER BY EMAIL, REGULAR MAIL, TELEPHONE, CHAT OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF COMMUNICATION, FOR ANY REASON, TO DISCLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD TO US. WE WILL NEVER SEND YOU AN EMAIL REQUESTING THAT YOU ACCESS THE COMPANY WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON AN EMBEDDED LINK IN THE EMAIL AND THEN REQUIRE YOU TO PROVIDE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD. IF YOU RECEIVE SUCH AN EMBEDDED LINK, YOU ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO OPEN IT! IT IS NOT FROM US AND IS LIKELY FRAUDULENT.
VI.USING YOUR ACCOUNT
Each time You use Your Account by using Your Payment Mechanism to make a Purchase Transaction, the amount of the Purchase Transaction will be immediately charged to Your chosen Payment Mechanism. We will also charge to Your Payment Mechanism any applicable Fees as specified below in Section IX –“Fees”, or have been previously disclosed to You at the time Your obtained Your Account, or has been subsequently disclosed to You
The minimum amount that may be charged on Your Payment Mechanism at any time is One United States Dollar (US$1.00). We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to change the minimum value that may be charged on Your Payment Mechanism, and to set and change a maximum value that may be charged on Your Payment Mechanism at any given time and without notification to You.
Your Account will automatically renew every twenty four (24) months. We will notify You about the renewal of Your Account at least once prior to renewal. We may charge Your Account all applicable Fees, as set forth on Our website, or as have been agreed by You when You obtained Your Account, or as have been modified by Us and agreed by You, upon each annual anniversary and upon renewal of Your Account.
VIII.CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- A. Should You wish to close Your Account, You may do so on written notice to Us. Once You notify Us of Your intention to close Your Account We will no longer allow You to make Purchase Transactions using your C- APP with Your Payment Mechanisms on Retailers.
- B. We will allow You to have access to Your Account for thirty (30) days to allow You to download any information We have retained for You or to provide Us with any information regarding a Dispute. We will retain the relevant personal information and information about Your Payment Mechanisms for one hundred eighty (180) days (the “Suspended Account Period”) in order to process any Disputes that may be lodged by You. At the end of the Suspended Account Period We will close Your Account and delete all information that is not required by law for Us to retain. Any information that is required by law for Us to retain will be retained for seven (7) years, at which time it will be deleted from Our system.
- C. We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to block access to or to close Your Account if: (i) You attempt to charge back any Payment Transaction; (ii) You violate the Terms of this Agreement; or (iii) We are so directed by the order of a court of competent jurisdiction. Should We close or block access to Your Account for the reason identified in this Section VIII.C., We may, in Our sole discretion, allow You access to Your Account according to the Terms of Section VIII.B
The following Fee types apply to Accounts. You agree that You understand that the Fees displayed on Our website are for example only and that You were provided a listing of the Fee types and amounts when You obtained Your Account, and that You accept these Fees or You have subsequently been notified of any Fee changes in Your Account Message Centre, and agreed by You. Your Account may or may not attract any or all of these Fees depending the type of the relevant Purchase Transaction. We will add the relevant Fee to each Purchase Transaction. Any Fee not related to a Purchase Transaction will be charged directly to one of Your registered Payment Mechanisms and You hereby agree that You will not Dispute any of these Fees. You hereby authorize Us to charge the relevant Fees from Your Payment Mechanism without prior notice.
- Purchase Transaction Fee. – US$1.00 or Four Point Two Percent (4.2%) of the transaction value, whichever is greater will be added to the total sale amount of your transaction
- Dispute Processing Fee. – US$ One Hundred and No Cents ($100.00) per dispute.
We reserve the right to change, modify, decrease, eliminate or increase the above Fees and/or Account Service Fees from time to time by notice on Our website and by providing You individual notice in Your Account Message Center. Any such changes, modifications or increases will be effective upon posting such changes, modifications or increases in a revision to this Agreement on Our website at www.vaultpaymentsystems.com. If You do not agree to the posted changes, modifications or increases, You may close Your Account as provided above in Section VIII – “Closing Your Account”. Your first use of Our Products and Services following the posting of any changes or revisions to the Terms of this Agreement will constitute Your acceptance of all such changes or revisions.
If there are insufficient funds on all of Your Payment Mechanisms to satisfy any Fees at the time any such Fee is assessed, You agree that We may attempt to charge those Fees to Your Payment Mechanism one (1) time per month for three (3) months following Our first attempt to charge that Fee to Your registered Payment Mechanisms. Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, no Fees hereunder are refundable at any time or for any reason.
Each time that You use Your Account the Purchase Transaction will be electronically authorized to ensure that sufficient funds are available on Your chosen Payment Mechanism.
When You make a Purchase Transaction at a Retailer, We receive an authorization request from the Retailer, which We immediately process against Your chosen Payment Mechanism. This is an immediate authorization and will reserve the amount of Your Purchase Transaction on Your Payment Mechanism and will reduce the available funds on Your Payment Mechanism by the amount of the Purchase Transaction plus any Fee that is charged.
XI.ONLINE ACCOUNT STATEMENT
A statement of the activity on and the status of Your Account is available to You in electronic format for viewing online anytime on Your Account at www.vaultpaymentsystems.com and on Your C-APP. You may review online at any time all Purchase Transaction that have taken place for the time periods being offered by Us on Your Account on Our website and on Your C-APP. You may also download Your Account Purchase Transaction history through the download methodologies that We offer at the time You desire to download Your Account information
If You no longer consent to receive Your online Account information electronically, We reserve the right to terminate and/or close Your Account as provided above in Section VIII – “Closing Your Account”.
You may also call Our Account Holder Services Center at the contact details on Our website and on Your C-APP to obtain information on Your Account.
XII.FAILURE TO COMPLETE TRANSACTIONS
We are not responsible for, nor do We accept any liability for failing to complete any Purchase Transaction for which You do not have sufficient funds on Your Payment Mechanism.
XIII. RETURNS, REFUNDS, DISPUTES AND CHARGEBACKS
You are responsible for all Purchase Transaction made on Your Account, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement. We are not liable for any Purchase Transaction unless it is determined in Our sole discretion that an error had been made by Our systems.
We accept no liability to ensure that goods and/or services that You purchase through any Purchase Transaction will meet Your satisfaction.
If You believe that a problem has occurred with a Purchase Transaction that You originated, You must contact Us in writing no later than thirty (30) days after the Purchase Transaction date
We will not be involved in a Purchase Transaction Dispute due to non-receipt of or dissatisfaction with Purchase Transaction’s goods and/or services unless We have determined, at Our sole discretion, that the Retailer has demonstrated fraudulent use of a Purchase Transaction. Should We determine that possible fraudulent use has occurred, We will investigate the Purchase Transaction and attempt to recover Your funds from the Retailer. If We are able to recover Your funds, We will credit the recovered funds back to the Payment Mechanism with which You made the Purchase Transaction. If We are unable to recover Your funds from the Retailer, We assume no liability for the Your funds. In this case You must resolve the Dispute with the Retailer.
Should a Retailer notify Us that the Retailer received Your funds in error, We will instruct the Retailer to initiate a Refund to You.
If You return any of the goods that You obtained through a Purchase Transaction to the Retailer where You made that Purchase Transaction, You may be entitled to a Refund. If so, the Retailer will be required to initiate a Refund for either a partial or the full amount of Your Purchase Transaction. This Refund will be processed according to the Terms in Section XIII.B.
If You are entitled to a refund for any reason for the goods and/or services You obtained through a Purchase Transaction, You agree to accept credits to Your Payment Mechanism as the only method of refund. The Retailer will initiate a refund to the Payment Mechanism that You used to make the Purchase Transaction. The amount of time that it takes for this refund to be applied to Your Payment Mechanism is dependent on the processing time of the Retailer, the Payment Organization and the bank/financial institution that provided Your with Your debit / credit card or the other Payment Mechanism that You used to make the initial Purchase Transaction.
You agree to attempt to first settle all Disputes concerning a Purchase Transaction You made with any Retailer with whom You made that Purchase Transaction. If You notify Us that You Dispute a Purchase Transaction and You have not first attempted to settle that Dispute, We reserve the right to require You to first attempt to settle the Dispute before We will take any action on Your behalf. If You want Us to attempt to resolve the Dispute (and providing You have first attempted to resolve the Dispute Yourself), You must notify Us within sixty (60) days of the Purchase Transaction date of the Disputed Purchase Transaction that You have not resolved Yourself. If We do not receive notification within sixty (60) days of the Purchase Transaction date, We will not attempt to resolve the Dispute. If We receive notification within the sixty (60) day time period, We may attempt to resolve the Dispute with the Retailer.
If You desire Us to attempt to assist You to resolve a Dispute with a Retailer at which You have made a Purchase Transaction We will, at minimum, but not limited to:
- Require You to provide Us written documentation of the nature of the Dispute, and verify that You have attempted to resolve the Dispute with the Retailer;
- Place the funds in Dispute in a Safeguarded status until the Dispute is settled.
- i. The funds in Dispute will not be available for Your use until the Dispute has been resolved in Your favor.
- ii. If the Dispute is resolved in Your favor, the funds will be released to You.
- iii. If the Dispute is resolved in the Retailer’s favor the funds will be forwarded to the Retailer.
Should You initiate a Chargeback against a Retailer with the Bank/Financial Institution that provided You with the Payment Mechanism with which You made a Purchase Transaction, We will process that Chargeback according to the rules and regulations of the relevant Bank/Financial Institution/Governmental/Banking/Regulatory Authority. We will investigate the situation and if, in Our sole discretion We determine that You have fraudulently initiated the Chargeback, We may, in Our sole discretion, cancel Your Account and prohibit You from using the C-APP at any Retailer affiliated with US. You will be notified of Our action within five (5) days of Our determining the You have fraudulently initiated the Chargeback. Your Account will be closed according to the Terms of Section VIII .
XV.LOSS OF OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT
YOU ARE RESONSIBLE FOR ALL USES OF YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT A CREDIT ACCOUNT AND IS NOT PROTECTED BY LAWS COVERING CREDIT ACCOUNTS SUCH AS THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL TRUTH IN LENDING ACT
If You believe that Your Account User ID or password have been lost or stolen, or that someone has used Your Account User ID or password without Your permission, notify Us immediately by using Your C-APP, using Our online services at www.vaultpaymentsystems.com or calling Us at [Insert Customer Service Telephone Number]. Once You notify Us that Your Account User ID or password has been compromised or used without Your permission, We reserve the right to block or close Your Account as provided in Section VIII – “Closing Your Account’. You are responsible for any Purchase Transaction made one or more of Your Payment Mechanisms prior to the time We receive Your notification regarding the compromise of Your Account User ID and/or password.
XVI.QUESTIONS RELATING TO YOUR ACCOUNT, HOW TO DISPUTE ERRORS
If You need more information about a Purchase Transaction shown on Your online Account statement, or if You think there is an error on Your online Account statement, You may contact Customer Service via the App.
When You contact Us for more information about a particular Purchase Transaction shown on Your online Account statement, You must provide Us the following information:
- Your Account Username.
- The name of the Retailer as it appears in Your online Account statement.
- A description of the error or the Purchase Transaction You are unsure about and an explanation of why You believe it is an error, or why You need more information in order to identify the Purchase Transaction
- The US Dollar amount of the Purchase Transaction in question
- The date of the Purchase Transaction.
NEVER GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD OR PIN TO ANYONE WHOM YOU DO NOT INTEND TO AUTHORIZE TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT.
We will promptly investigate Your complaint or question and will correct any error made by Us
XIX.DISCLAIMER OF WARRNATIES
- Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, We will not be liable for any loss or liability resulting in whole or in part from any act or failure to act of Your computer equipment or software, or that of an Internet service provider, an online service provider or an agent or subcontractor of any of them. Further, the C-APP operates as-is and We will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out of or related to the use of Your Account. We do not warrant that the C-APP operates error free or free of harmful malware.
- The total cumulative liability of Us to You for any direct damages arising in any way out of or related to Your use of Your Account shall be limited to the total amount of funds in Your Account at the time of the loss sustained by You. The Company shall not be liable to anyone for indirect or punitive damages
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any losses, claims, costs, damages, penalties and other expenses, including without limitation to attorneys’ fees and expenses that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of (a) your misuse of the app; or (b) your violation of any applicable laws or regulations related to the use of the C-APP; or (c) your violation of this Agreement
XX.CHANGE OF TERMS, NOTICES
Except as otherwise provided by law, We may at any time change the Terms of this Agreement or any policies or terms of service governing use of Your Account, including without limitation, changing or increasing fees. Any changes will be effective upon posting the changes or revisions on Our web site at www.vaultpaymentsystems.com. If You do not agree to the posted changes or revisions, You may terminate and/or close Your Account as provided above in Section VIII – “Closing Your Account”. Your first use of Our Products and Services following the posting of any changes or revisions to the Terms of this Agreement will constitute Your acceptance of changes or revisions.
By entering into this Agreement and using Our Products and Services, You agree to receive notice of changes or revisions to this Agreement electronically rather than on paper.
This Agreement is entered into in the state of California in the United States of America ("USA"). This Agreement and any Dispute between You and Us arising out of or related hereto, except for allegations that You have infringed or have threatened to infringe Our intellectual property rights, shall be exclusively governed by and subject to the laws of the USA without regard to any principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Venue for any suit or claim arising out of or related hereto, except for allegations that You have infringed or have threatened to infringe Our intellectual property rights, shall exclusively be in the courts of the USA, and by entering into this Agreement You irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the USA. If We allege that You have infringed or have threatened to infringe Our intellectual property rights, then in addition to any other rights and remedies We may have, We may seek preliminary or permanent injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, and any such claims shall be governed by the laws of the USA, without regard for any principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any claim that You seek to initiate arising out of or related to this Agreement must be brought within one (1) year of the event giving rise to the claim.
You may not assign Your obligations under this Agreement. We may assign or delegate all or certain of Our rights and responsibilities under this Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties.
Your termination of this Agreement will not affect any of Our rights or Your obligations arising under this Agreement prior to termination.
We are not Your agent, fiduciary, trustee or other representative. Nothing expressed in, mentioned in or implied from this Agreement is intended or shall be construed to give any person other than the parties hereto any legal or equitable right, remedy or claim under or in respect to this Agreement. This Agreement and all representations, warranties, covenants, conditions and provisions hereof are intended to be and are for the exclusive benefit of You and Us.
We do not give up Our rights by delaying or failing to exercise them at any time.
If any term of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or not enforceable, all other Terms will remain in effect.
If We take legal action against You because of default in the terms of this Agreement, You agree to pay reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs of the proceedings. Your responsibility for fees and costs shall in no event exceed the maximum allowed by law.
We are not liable for Our failure to perform any obligations under this Agreement due to events beyond Our control, and the time provided for performing such obligations shall be extended by a period of time equal to the duration of such events. Events beyond Our include, include, but are not limited to, acts of God, war, civil commotion, labor Disputes, equipment failures, bank failures, Card Association (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) failures, strikes, fire, flood, earthquake or other casualty, shortages of labor or material, government regulation or restriction, weather conditions, breaches or failures to perform by third parties, technical problems, including hardware and software crashes and other malfunctions, disruptions on account of or caused by vandalism, theft, phone service outages, Internet disruptions, viruses, and mechanical, power or communications failures. If, after the date of this Agreement, any law, regulation, rule, regulation or decision of or of any other funding method association, or ordinance, whether federal, state, or local, becomes effective which substantially alters Our ability to perform services hereunder, We shall have the right to cancel this Agreement, with notice, if reasonably possible, effective upon the earlier of: (i) the date upon which We are unable to provide Our customary services hereunder; or (ii) thirty (30) days following notice
Your Account, the funds in Your Account and all of Our Products and Services shall not be used as payment for an illegal Purchase Transaction or for any other illegal purpose. Should We suspect that Your Account, the funds in Your Account, or any of Our Products and Services have been, are being, or may be used as payment for an illegal Purchase Transaction or for any other illegal purpose, or We find or suspect that any documents You have submitted to Us are false, illegally obtained, fraudulent, or otherwise altered, then We shall have the right, in Our sole discretion, to terminate and/or close Your Account immediately, report any and all relevant or potentially relevant information to the appropriate governmental authorities, revoke any funds transfers made using Our A2M Service and recover any and all funds which were illegally or fraudulently obtained and/or used.
Company Electronic Disclosure Consent
You must read and agree to the following Company Electronic Disclosure Consent permitting Us to send You important information relating to Your Account electronically. When You have carefully read this disclosure, give Your consent by selecting the "I agree" button at the bottom of the page. If You do not accept these Terms You will not be able to obtain an Account and You will be returned to Our home page.
You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if You do, We will immediately terminate Your Account. To withdraw Your consent, please contact Us by using Our online services at www.vaultpaymentsystem.com or call Us at the contact details on Our website or on Your C-APP. Your Account will be subject to an Account Closing Service Fee as specified herein if Your Account is closed and there are unused funds in the Account.
By selecting "I Accept" below, I understand and affirm that:
- I am over the age of eighteen (18) years;
- I agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement;
- I consent to receive disclosures in electronic form in connection with My use of My Account, including the eWallet.